Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Hilsen fra fornøyde deltager etter endt kurs:
"I was impressed how fast they mounted a new learning environment.
John is able to explain complex scenarios in a interesting and funny way."
Miguel Alfredo Mendez- Virtuell Handel
"One of the best instructors to learn Biztalk Server".
Waqar Zahid- CGI Group
Kurset passer for erfarne BizTalk utviklere og løsningsarkitekter som allerede har 6-12 måneders erfaring.
Krav til forkunnskaper
Deltagerne bør ha erfaring fra .NET og Visual Studio, samt noe erfaring med BizTalk.
Advanced training for professional BizTalk developers
After five days of lecture and intensive hands-on labs, BizTalk Developer Deep Dive attendees will obtain the skills required to build advanced integration and business process automation solutions using BizTalk Server 2013.
The class is intended for experienced BizTalk developers who have at least one year of hands-on experience developing enterprise-level BizTalk applications. Building on the skills acquired in QuickLearn's BizTalk Developer Immersion, Deep Dive attendees are guaranteed to be challenged as they use advanced techniques to build complex integration solutions.
BizTalk Server 2013 Deep Dive training content includes instructor-led presentation materials, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic workbook that contains notes and links to additional online resources.
At course completion, students will be able to:
• Create & implement custom simple & complex types in schemas
• Call external assemblies using the Scripting functoid
• Create custom functoids
• Design maps that execute custom XSLT
• Create EDI-based solutions to receive, send, & batch messages
• Create messaging solutions that de-batch flat-file & XML interchanges
• Build processes that subscribe to failed messages
• Create custom pipeline components
• Integrate with SQL Server databases using the WCF-SQL adapter
• Create loosely-coupled orchestrations using direct-bound ports
• Properly utilize the Call Orchestration & Start Orchestration shapes
• Develop applications that use dynamic send ports
• Implement complex orchestration patterns including: external code invocation, convoys, transactions & compensation, & exception handling
• Aggregate message instances using an orchestration & send pipeline
• Create a role & party-based integration solution
• Create business-rule vocabularies & polices
• Create custom tracking solutions using Business Activity Monitoring
• Extend visibility to custom .NET application using the BAM API