Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
The objective of Implementing Citrix NetScaler 10 for XenDesktop or XenApp Solutions is to provide the foundational concepts and skills necessary to implement, configure, secure, and monitor a Citrix NetScaler system with NetScaler (Access) Gateway in a desktop virtualization environment, providing secure application and data access to users. This course is designed specifically for learners who have limited or no previous NetScaler experience. In order to successfully complete this course, learners will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment.
This course is based on the Citrix NetScaler 10.0 product, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned are common to earlier product versions.
Kurset holdes hos Arrow ECS på Helsfyr i Oslo.
Om du ønsker kurs hvor du er, ta kontakt med oss på mail til firstname.lastname@example.org så hjelper vi deg videre.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that learners have the following:
* Familiarity with application delivery and cloud networking
* Experience with Citrix desktop virtualization technologies, such as XenDesktop and XenApp
* Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or enterprise database servers
* Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
* Basic understanding of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
* Basic understanding of Windows Server networking concepts, such as DNS, IIS®, and load balancing
* Exposure to basic system administration concepts, including logging, software upgrade procedures, and high availability operations
* Familiarity with server monitoring tools
* Basic understanding of VPN concepts, including SSL encryption and certificates
This course is recommended for learners who are:
* New to the NetScaler platform
* Interested in integrating NetScaler Gateway with Citrix XenApp or Citrix XenDesktop
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!