Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
• Install NetWorker and NetWorker Management Console
• Use NetWorker resources and administrative interfaces
• Perform backups
• Customize backups
• Manage NetWorker media
• Configure and manage libraries
• Configure and manage standalone devices
• Manage NetWorker databases
• Perform cloning and staging of save sets
• Administer the NetWorker server
• Administer the NetWorker Management Console server and generate reports
• Perform recoveries of client data
• Describe how to backup and recover in VSS and cluster environments
Våre lokaler i Grenseveien 86A på Helsfyr i Oslo.
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a student must have a suitable knowledgebase/skill set.
The student must have an understanding of:
• Backup and recovery concepts and principles
• Windows or Linux system administration
• Network administration in a TCP/IP environment
• SCSI device configuration, cabling, and addressin
This course is intended for system administrators, partners, and software support specialists who install, configure, and support EMC NetWorker in Windows and Linux environments.
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!