Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
The Business Analyst serves as the liaison between the business community and the technical solution providers. Gain skills to fully communicate requirements to the technical team before solutions are designed and implemented. Develop leadership and facilitation skills needed to glean the right information to understand the business environment and the user needs. Create key deliverable documents that are actionable by the development team. Define the key changes needed for an organization to develop lean processes. Learn how to position an organization for success in outsourcing projects.
• Key Business Analysis Concepts
• Key Problem Solving Concepts
• Documenting Requirements Part 2
• Managing Requirements
• Key Requirements Issues
• Documenting Requirements Part 1
• Documenting Requirements Part 3
• Superior Business Analysis Challenges
• Advanced Business Analysis topics such as Project Management Skills for Business Analysts HE552S
• Business Analyst Leadership HE553S
Project team experience is extremely desirable
This course is intended for business analysts and related professionals such as Project Managers, QA Managers, Project Customers, Technical Leads, Systems Engineers or anyone with a substantive role in the success of projects
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!