MoP helps organizations ensure if the investments are done in the right change initiatives and implementing them correctly. This is achieved by:
- Prioritizing the programs and projects in terms of their contribution to the organization’s strategic objectives and overall level of risk.
- Managing the programs and projects consistently to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
- Maximizing the benefit by providing the greatest return from the investment made.
Oslo, Bergen og Trondheim
There are no formal prerequisites. However, candidates are required to have passed the MoP Foundation exam in order to be certified at the Practitioner level.
- Those aimed at those involved in a range of formal and informal portfolio management roles encompassing investment decision making, project and program delivery, and benefits realization.
- Those involved in the selection and delivery of business change initiatives.
- Experienced portfolio managers, managing large and complex portfolios of change initiatives.
- Members of portfolio offices and senior managers (e.g., financial managers, quality managers) involved in setting strategic goals and giving direction to the organization’s portfolio of changes.