|Uke||Start dato Start||Sluttdato||Frist||Sted||Språk||Ledige plasser Plasser|
|På forespørsel Ta kontakt||-||-||Göteborg, Sweden||Göteborg||Engelsk||Ledige plasser Ledig|
|På forespørsel Ta kontakt||-||-||Karlstad, Sweden||Karlstad||Engelsk||Ledige plasser Ledig|
|På forespørsel Ta kontakt||-||-||København, Denmark||København||Engelsk||Ledige plasser Ledig|
|På forespørsel Ta kontakt||-||-||Oslo||Oslo||Engelsk||Ledige plasser Ledig|
|På forespørsel Ta kontakt||-||-||Stockholm, Sweden||Stockholm||Engelsk||Ledige plasser Ledig|
Based on our experience from assisting customers with implementing a Microservices architecture to solve their integration issues, we are introducing this workshop as a ”hands on” approach to the theories behind microservices as the future way of decoupling your applications and to achieve a loosely coupled application architecture to enable agility, speed and flexibility in IT operations and development. We will introduce a number of Open Source tools that you can use to materialise your vision and implement a microservices architecture at a decent cost.
- Show you a way to expose executable Microservices
- Show a way to expose the Microservice through a REST API and hence making it manageable by a API manager
- Show how the Microservice can scale horizontally
- Introduce you to relevant tooling and examples on tooling
- Introduction to Spring Boot
- Testing frameworks
- How to adress challenges?
- Introduce a reference architecture
- Introduction of an API Manager to solve some common challenges with Microservices
Practical knowledge and experience of Java programming.
The intended audience are Solution or IT architects, Integration specialists, Lead developers or basically anyone interested in implementing Microservices to solve your integration issues and decouple your application infrastructure. The workshop is technically oriented and answers to the question How rather than Why?
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!