Workshop with "hands on" approach to the theories behind the Microservices as the future way to decouple your applications. [+]
Based on our experience from assisting customers with implementing a Microservices architecture to solve their integration issues, we are introducing this workshop as a ”hands on” approach to the theories behind microservices as the future way of decoupling your applications and to achieve a loosely coupled application architecture to enable agility, speed and flexibility in IT operations and development. We will introduce a number of Open Source tools that you can use to materialise your vision and implement a microservices architecture at a decent cost.
- Show you a way to expose executable Microservices
- Show a way to expose the Microservice through a REST API and hence making it manageable by a API manager
- Show how the Microservice can scale horizontally
- Introduce you to relevant tooling and examples on tooling
- Introduction to Spring Boot
- Testing frameworks
- How to adress challenges?
- Introduce a reference architecture
- Introduction of an API Manager to solve some common challenges with Microservices [-]