Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Hilsen fra fornøyd deltaker:
"Et veldig godt gjennomført kurs. Lloyd Roden formidler materiellet på en meget bra måte og klarer å holde interessen oppe hos deltakerne. Kursmateriellet er komplett og godt forberedt før kurset. Mye oppgaver og praktisk jobbing i tillegg til teori
bidrar til at man blir godt forberedt til eksamen."
"Veldig bra kurs som forventet med Lloyd Roden. Avgjørende for valg av kurs var kursleder i dette tilfellet. Veldig bra lokasjon for kurs. Kjempe lunsj med hyggelig kantinebetjening. Kommer gjerne tilbake !"
ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst
This 3-day course is aimed at Technical Test Analysts wishing to attain a higher qualification in software testing leading on from the ISTQB Foundation Certificate. The TTA course builds upon the Foundation syllabus and provides essential skills for every Technical Test Analyst.
The course is highly practical and on completion the Technical Test Analyst will be able to…
1. Recognise and classify the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability of software systems.
2. Create test plans which detail the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability risks.
3. Select and apply appropriate structural design techniques to ensure that tests provide adequate level of confidence, based upon code coverage and design coverage.
a. Statement coverage
b. Decision coverage
c. Condition coverage
d. Modified condition coverage
e. Multiple condition coverage
f. Basis path coverage and
g. API coverage
4. Effectively participate in technical reviews with developers and software architects applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in code and architecture.
5. Recognise risks in code and software architecture and create test plan elements to mitigate those risks through dynamic analysis.
6. Propose improvements to the security, maintainability and testability of code by applying static analysis.
7. Outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation.
8. Select appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks.
9. Understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation, this includes specific issues relating to the use of open-source and custom-built tools as well as issues surrounding the different automation techniques.
The ISTQB Advanced TTA exam is a 3-hour multiple choice exam with the pass mark being 65%. The exam wil be scheduled two days (first Friday) after course completion. There is an extra 45 minutes allowed for candidates whose first language is not English. You must hold the ISTQB Foundation certificate in software testing in order to sit this exam.