|Uke||Start dato Start||Sluttdato||Frist||Sted||Språk|
|50||12.12.2016 12.12.16||13.12.2016||12.12.2016||Sandakerveien 24c, D11, Oslo||Sandakerveien 24c, D11, Oslo||Engelsk|
"Lloyd er en av de beste instruktørene jeg har hatt i mitt liv. Super flink!"
On completion the Agile Tester will be able to:
1. Understand the fundamentals of Agile Software Development
•How the various agile approaches differ and understanding the concepts of the Agile Manifesto
•How the tester needs to adapt in the agile process for maximum
• Apply the various aspects relating to agile, such as:
o Writing and reviewing User Stories
o Working in a continuous integrated environment and
o Performing agile retrospectives to improve the process
2. Apply the fundamental Agile testing principles, practices and processes
• How testing differs when working in an agile lifecycle compared to a moretraditional lifecycle
•How to work in a highly collaborative and integrated environment.
•How independent testing can be used within an agile project
•How to report progress and the quality of the product to business
• Understand the role and skills of a tester within an agile team
3. Know the key testing methods, techniques and tools to use within
an Agile project
• Understand Test Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Driven Development (ADD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and theconcepts of the Test Pyramid.
• Perform the role of a tester within a Scrum team
o Perform test estimation and assess product quality risks within an agile project
o Interpret the information produced during an agile project to support test activities
o Write ADD test cases o Write test cases for both functional and non-functional user stories
o Execute exploratory testing within an agile project
• Recognise the various tools available to the tester for the various agile
The ISTQB® Agile Testing exam is a 1 hour 15 minute multiple-choice exam with the pass mark being 65%. You must hold the ISTQB® Foundation certificate in software testing in order to sit this exam.
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!