Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Course version: 012
In this course, you learn how you can use SAP HANA and new features in the ABAP programming language to optimize existing ABAP code and to develop innovative ABAP applications to enhance your business.
This course will prepare you to:
develop more concise and well-performing ABAP programs using new features of the ABAP programming language
develop and optimize ABAP applications that access data stored in the SAP HANA Database
Course based on software release
Application Server ABAP 7.50 SP01, SAP HANA SPS12
- Understanding SAP HANA and how it impacts the ABAP development paradigm
- Introduction to ABAP Development Tools (also known as ABAP in Eclipse)
Taking ABAP to SAP HANA
- Accessing SAP HANA as a Secondary Database
- Tools to detect potential functional and performance issues when migrating to SAP HANA: Code Inspector and ABAP Test Cockpit, ABAP Trace and ABAP Profiler, SQL Trace
- Tools to prioritize performance issues: SQL Monitor, SQL Performance Tuning Worklist
- Performance Rules and Guidelines for ABAP in the context of SAP HANA
Database Independent Code-to-Data
- New Open SQL
- Defining advanced views using Core Data Services (CDS) and CDS Associations in ABAP
- Incorporating Authorization Checks with CDS in ABAP
SAP HANA specific Code-to-Data
- Using native SQL and ABAP Data Base Connectivity (ADBC)
- Creating, using and debugging ABAP Managed Database Procedures
Consuming SAP HANA Objects in ABAP
- Consuming SAP HANA views in ABAP using native SQL and ADBC
- Consuming SAP HANA database procedures using native SQL and ADBC
SAP HANA Proxy Objects
- Creating and using External Views
- Database Procedure Proxies
- HANA Transport Container
- Using SAP HANA Full Text Search in ABAP
- Enabling input fields for type-ahead search
- SAP List Viewer (ALV) for SAP HANA
This course is for developers and consultants who are familiar with programming database access using ABAP and ABAP Objects programming and want to learn how to use SAP HANA to speed up such access.
The course covers many new ABAP features for database access that are not limited to SAP HANA as underlying database.