Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
Course version: 015
This course provides detailed examples of typical HR business processes and how they integrate with other applications. It is essential learning for all future configuration training.
You will gain an understanding of SAP ERP Human Capital Management functionality and be able to outline the major functional areas.
You will be able to explain HCM Structures including Personnel and Organizational as well as HCM Business Processes.
At the end of this course, you will be able to explain HCM processes and the integration within HCM and other solutions. At the end of the course, participants will understand HCM functionality and the integration available.
You will gain this knowledge through lecture, demonstrations and the completion of exercises.
Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Data Consultant / Manager
Help Desk / COE Support
SAP129 - Navigation
Course based on software release
SAP ERP HCM 6.07
- Logging On to the SAP System
- Navigating SAP Menus
- Finding Help
Structures in Human Capital Management
- Analyzing HCM Structures
- Enhancing the Organizational Structure
- Using the Organization and Staffing Interface
- Reporting on Existing Positions
- Maintaining Employee Information
- Executing Personnel Actions
- Maintaining Employee Data Using SAP NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC)
- Enrolling an Employee in Benefits
- Generating Benefit Reports
- Outlining Time Management Basics
- Recording Time Data
- Evaluating Time Data
- Using Cross-Application Time Sheet (CATS)
Introduction to Payroll
- Processing Payroll
- Recruiting New Employees
- Applying for a Vacant Position
- Determining Information in the Talent Warehouse
- Determining Reporting Options Available for SAP E-Recruiting
- Maintaining the Qualification Catalog
- Creating Profiles
- Executing Profile Match-ups
- Outlining HR Renewal Functionality
- Accessing HR Renewal Landing Pages
SAP Learning and Development
- Maintaining Training Events
- Enrolling Employees in Training Events
- Outlining Enterprise Learning Functionality
- Creating Development Plans
- Identifying HR Renewal Learning Solution (LSO) Components
Performance and Talent Management
- Creating Performance Review Documents
- Managing Employee Talent
Enterprise Compensation Management
- Creating Compensation Budgets
- Administering Compensation Awards
- Analyzing Long-Term Incentives
- Describing SuccessFactors Integration with SAP HCM
- End-user Service Delivery
- Analyzing Self-Services
- Analyzing HCM Reports