Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
Course version: 015
This training course provides a detailed overview of the business processes involved in preventative maintenance and service processing. It focuses on time-based and performance-based maintenance planning in the area of Enterprise Asset Management. Participants will learn about the integration between Plant Maintenance and Quality Management, or the procurement of services based on the maintenance plan.
Manage your maintenance planning with strategies that optimize your processes.
Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Course based on software release
SAP ERP 6.07
Management of Task Lists
- Managing Task Lists
- Creating Task Lists
- Creating an Order with a Task List
- Configuring Task Lists
- Customizing Task Lists
Single Cycle Maintenance Planning
- Describing Maintenance Plans
- Creating a Maintenance Plan with the Order Call Object
- Scheduling a Single Cycle Plan
- Creating and Scheduling a Maintenance Plan with the Notification Call Object
- Creating and Scheduling a Maintenance Plan with the Service Entry Sheet Call Object
- Customizing Maintenance Plans
Maintenance Planning with Time-Based Strategy
- Describing the Structure and Functions of a Maintenance Strategy
- Assigning a Maintenance Strategy to a Task List
- Developing a Time-Based Strategy Plan
- Scheduling a Time-Based Strategy Plan
Maintenance Planning with Performance-Based Strategy
- Creating and Maintaining a Counter for a Technical Object
- Creating a Performance-Based Maintenance Plan
- Scheduling a Performance-Based Maintenance Plan
- Describing Customer Exits
Maintenance Planning with Cycles of Different Dimensions
- Creating a Multiple Counter Plan
- Scheduling a Multiple Counter Plan
Supplementary Processes for Preventive Maintenance and Service
- Creating a Maintenance Plan on the Basis of a Maintenance Contract
- Describing the Connection to a Process Control System
- Creating the Relevant Customizing Settings for Test Equipment Management