Dette kurset er med i Mircrosofts karrierepakke. Les mer om tilbudet her.
About this Course
The course teaches students how to install, configure and administer SharePoint, and also manage and monitor sites and users by using SharePoint 2010.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2003 or 2008 administrators and are interested in learning how to administer SharePoint 2010. The course is also intended for part time Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) applications in conjunction with internal business customers.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Prepare for and install SharePoint 2010
• Configure the fundamental service and logical components of a SharePoint implementation
• Administer SharePoint using the user interface, the command line, and Windows PowerShell
• Manage content in Lists and Libraries
• Administer identities and authentication
• Secure content in SharePoint sites
• Manage customizations to a SharePoint implementation
• Configure SharePoint services and applications
• Configure SharePoint social networking features
• Manage SharePoint search
• Configure farms, servers, service applications, and web applications
• Install, upgrade, configure, and operate a SharePoint farm
• Configure high availability and recoverability
• Monitor and optimize SharePoint performance
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have experience:
• Administering Active Directory: creating and managing user and group accounts, delegation of administration, configuring Group Policy
• Administering network infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP connectivity
• General conceptual awareness of Microsoft .NET Framework as it relates to SharePoint 2010
• Administering SQL Server 2005 or 2008: creating logons, assigning roles, using SQL Management Studio
• One year experience using Windows PowerShell cmdlets
• General security and authentication practices
Published: August 31, 2010(In development)
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!