Microsoft Certified Solutions Master Erwin van Hunen will walk you through 3 days of developer happiness with SharePoint 2013.
No boring slides but hands on labs and lots of code and tips. During this training you will sit down with the product, install your developer environment, and learn about the new functionality from a developer perspective.
Search driven applications, the new SharePoint app model, and much more will come by in these action packed days!
Existing SharePoint developers that want to migrate their skills to SharePoint 2013
- Developer experience with SharePoint 2010
- Experience in ASP.NET and C# Development
- Experience using Visual Studio 2010 / 2012 and some familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2008
At Course Completion
The objective of this course is to equip the participants with right set of knowledge and tools to build real life solutions based on SharePoint 2013.
- Comparing SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2010
- What’s new in SharePoint 2013
- Module 2:
- Installing your SharePoint 2013 development environment
- How to successfully (and above all correctly) install SharePoint 2013
- Apps, sandboxed or full trust?
- What’s the difference between the deployment models.
- Pro’s and con’s
- Code or no-code solutions?
- Module 4:
-Search is the new black
- Using the new out of the box Search webparts
- Building a search based solution
- Differences between SharePoint 2010 workflows and 2013 workflows
- Building a workflow using Visio and SharePoint Designer
- Building a workflow using Visual Studio
- You’re the master of the design
- The design manager
- Master pages
- Page layouts
- CSS and HTML5
Dette programmet er tilpasset av Bouvet, og gjennomføres av Erwin van Hunen.
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!