Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This 3-day course introduces the concepts of IT Service Management (ITSM) based on Version 3 of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It describes the IT Service Management Lifecycle. It also provides a set of specialized organizational capabilities for providing value to customers in the form of services.
• Service Management as a Practice
• ITIL introduction
• Introduction of the lifecycle stages
• Introduction to key principles, models and concepts
• Service Strategy, Service Design
• Continual Service Improvement
• Architecture and technology to manage the IT Services
• Revision and Mock Examination
• Introduction to IT Service Management
• Service Lifecycle
• Key Principles, Models and Concepts
• Concepts, Roles and Functions
• Service Transition, Service Operation
• Technology and Architecture
• ITIL® Qualification Scheme
Experience and knowledge of IT computing environments are useful but not essential
All IT Staff, system and network administrators, managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization.
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!