Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This 3-day course addresses the benefits of a sound IT Governance framework and explains how this can be realized using the best practice framework COBIT®. The elements of the COBIT framework are explained using case studies and interactive presentations. This course features ”The COBIT Games” simulation where participants learn to apply COBIT principles in a city that is preparing to host the Olympic Games. An exam preparation module is included in the course preparing participants to take on the COBIT® Foundation Exam.
• Identify key IT-management issues affecting organizations and understand the need for an IT Governance framework
• Describe the COBIT Framework and components
• Describe COBIT resources and understand how they benefit business
• Understand the components of COBIT and the role COBIT fulfils with respect to other IT-management frameworks
• Understand how the COBIT framework can be applied for two sample COBIT processes, P010 and DS02
• Some experience in IT Governance is recommended but not necessary
• It is recommended that students acquire a copy of the COBIT 4.0 publication that can be downloaded for free from the Information Systems Audit and Control Association® (ISACA®) website www.isaca.org/cobit
IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Key Business Users, Senior IT and Audit management, practitioners, senior managers in IT service providing firms
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!