Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This 5-day course explains the terminology, processes, roles, functions and activities relating to the Service Design phase of the IT Service Management Lifecycle, based on Version 3 of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It is one of four “Service Capability” Modules, which are role-based. They offer participants a balanced knowledge of ITIL best practices. The Service Capability series will be of interest to participants who wish to be certified to a deep-level of understanding of ITIL V3 with the primary focus on the process activities and execution throughout the Service Lifecycle.
Examination candidates should be aware that at least 12 hours of personal study are required.
• Service Catalogue Management
• Demand Management
• Financial Management
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Common Service Activities
• Service Portfolio Management
• Service Level Management
• Supplier Management
• Business Relationship Management
• Technology and Implementation
• Continual Service Improvement
• Demonstrate between 2 and 4 years of professional experience in the ITSM market place.
• ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
• ITIL® V2 - V3 Foundation Bridge Certificate
• It is assumed that participants will have read the following ITIL Service Management Practices core lifecycle publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, Continual Service Improvement
• Individuals who have attained the V3 ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management, or the V3 Foundation Bridge certificate and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
• Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL® Certificate in the Service Offerings and Agreement processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
• IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme
• Operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!