Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This 3 day course offers training towards a free-standing Service Strategy qualification, but is also one of the Lifecycle modules leading to the ITIL Expert qualification. The course covers all aspects of Service Strategy and is based upon the ITIL v3 core book of the same name.
• Service Strategy Principles
• Conducting Strategic Assessments
• Service Portfolio Management
• Driving Strategy Through The Service Lifecycle
• Revision and Mock Examination
• This is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70% correct in order to pass.
• Defining Services and Market Spaces
• Financial Management
• Managing Demand
• Critical success factors and risks associated with Service Strategy
• Formal Examination
• All IT management staff involved in planning for or operating IT processes
• Internal or external consulting staff, helping an organization plan, implement or improve IT Service Management
• Internal audit staff that will be responsible for examining or reviewing IT Service Management organizations
• The course will be of particular interest to staff working or managing an IT Service Strategy role or wishing to include this module as part of their ITIL expert qualification
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!