Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This 5-day course explains the terminology, processes, roles, functions and activities relating to the Service Operation phase of the IT Service Management Lifecycle, based on Version 3 of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It is one of four “Service capability” Modules, which are role-based. They offer participants a balanced knowledge of ITIL best practices. The Service Capability series will be of interest to participants who wish to be certified in a deep-level of understanding of ITIL V3 with the primary focus on the process activities and execution throughout the Service Lifecycle.
Examination candidates should be aware that at least 12 hours of personal study are required.
• A brief refresher on IT Service Management
• Service Operation Processes: Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Access Management
• Service Operation Functions: Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management, Application Management
• Service Operation organization structures
• Implementation considerations
• Revision and Mock Examination
• Service Operation summary
• Common Service Operation Activities
• Service Operation roles and responsibilities
• Technology considerations
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
• Demonstrate between 2 and 4 years of professional experience in the ITSM market place.
• ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management for more than one year (ITIL Version 3 Foundation Certificate, or ITIL Version 2 Foundation Certificate plus the ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge Certificate
• ITIL Service Desk, Incident and Problem Management Practitioner
• ITIL Incident Management Practitioner
• ITIL Problem Management Practitioner
• It is assumed that participants will have read the following ITIL Service Management Practices core lifecycle publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, Continual Service Improvement
IT professionals who require a deep understanding of Operational Support and Analysis processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization. Operational staff involved in the activities of the following processes and/or functions: Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Access Management Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management.
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!