Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This 3 day course offers training towards a free-standing Service Design qualification, but is also one of the Lifecycle modules leading to the ITIL Expert qualification. The course covers all aspects of Service Design and is based upon the ITIL V3 core book of the same name.
• Introduction to Service Design
• Service Operation Processes
• Organizing Service Design
• Implementation Considerations
• This is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70% correct in order to pass.
• Service Design Principles
• Technology Related Activities
• Technology Considerations
• Formal Examination
Existing holder of the ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate, or an earlier Foundation qualification and an ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge Certificate. Candidates should have read the Service Operation book.
All IT Staff, system and network administrators managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization. The course will be of particular interest to staff working in or managing an IT Service Design department or wishing to include this module as part of their ITIL Expert qualification.
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!