Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This 1-day course provides an introduction to IT Service Management and incorporates some “hands on” learning. The Service Management Awareness Seminar provides a general overview of the IT Service Management (ITSM) lifecycle based on Version 3 of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Service Management disciplines, the benefits and justification. This course is ideal for staff who might be involved in the periphery of IT Service Management, or those who are new to the topic needing a broad, brief introduction and understanding of the benefits to be gained from implementing Service Management.
• Introduction to ITIL
• Service Lifecycle stages - Service Strategy - Service Design - Service Transition - Service Operation - Continual Service Improvement
• Learn ITSM concept via an exciting and interactive simulation
• Service Management as a Practice
• Technology and Architecture
• ITIL V3 Foundation for IT Service Management HF421S
Basic IT knowledge would be helpful but not essential.
• The seminar is suitable for relatively large numbers and might be used to engender an initial understanding of IT Service Management amongst groups of implementation or project staff
• The course may also be of value to managers wishing to obtain a broad, yet focused overview of IT Service Management
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!