Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This 3-day course offers training towards the free-standing Service Transition qualification, but is also one of the Lifecycle modules leading to the ITIL Expert qualification. The course covers all aspects of Service Transition and is based upon the ITIL v3 core book of the same name.
• Introduction to Service Transition
• Service Transition Processes
• Organisation for Service Transition
• Critical success factors and risks
• This is a closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Students must get 70% correct in order to pass.
• Service Transition Principles
• Service Transition common operation activities
• Technology for Service Transition
• Summary, Exam Preparation & Directed Studies
• Existing holder of the ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate, or an earlier Foundation qualification and an ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge Certificate. Candidates should have read the Service Operation book.
• Demonstrate 2 to 4 years of professional experience in the ITSM market place (highly desirable)
• It is assumed that participants will have read, in particular, the Service Design publication
• Individuals who require a detailed understanding Individuals who require a detailed understanding ITIL core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation
• IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Transition environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved
• Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the six prerequisite modules
• Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Advanced Level Certification for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!