Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This 5-day course explains the terminology, process structure, roles, functions and activities within the Service Strategy and Design phases of the ITSM Lifecycle, based on ITIL® v3. The course is part of the Capability stream, which offers participants a balanced knowledge of ITIL® best practices used daily. The primary focus is on process activities, execution and use throughout the Service Lifecycle.
• The activities, methods and functions used in each ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization process as well as the process roles and responsibilities
• Capacity and Availability Management as a capability to realize successful service design
• Information Security Management as part of the overall Corporate Governance framework
• Participants will also gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the “ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization” examination from EXIN, ISEB or APM Group. This certificate is worth 4 credits in the ITIL Version 3 Qualification Scheme.
• The importance of the concept of Service Management as a Practice
• IT Service Continuity Management as a capability to support overall Business Continuity Management
• Technology and Implementation Considerations, as well as the Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks surrounding ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization
ITIL® V3 Foundation in ITSM or ITIL® V2 HF421S
• IT professionals who require a deep understanding of Planning, Protection & Optimization processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
• IT professionals working with an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
• Operational staff involved in the activities of the following processes: Capacity, Availability, IT Service Continuity, Information Security, Demand and Risk Management, who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
• Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in ITSM for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
Del gjerne din erfaring eller tanker om dette kurset eller temaet med andre!