Dette kurset har ingen fremtidige kursdato(er) oppført. Bruk skjemaet for å kontakte kursholderen for mer informasjon.
- Understand what requirements are set for those whom are to work on or by electrical installations.
- Specific requirements set out in the FSE-regulation.
- Know which authority governs operations offshore.
- Routines for marking and cordoning off areas.
- Requirements for how to organize the work and relevant competency.
- Safety philosophy
- Accident statistics related to work on electric installations.
- Understand the general principles of protection, type specific protection and marking.
- Understand the risks related to rescue in live installations.
- Understand the importance of reporting accidents and incidents.
- First aid in case of accidents.
- Alarm procedures in case of accidents.
The training must be repeated every year.
1,5 - 4 hours
1,5 - 4 timer