This course has no future course date(s) listed. Use the form to contact the course provider for more information.
The major highlights of this programme are a follows:
1. To highlight the various contract types & the fiscal systems governing them.
2. To bring out the key issues in the JOA, PPTA, MOU & PSA that are related to cost recovery.
3. To highlight cost allocation mechanism and JOA Annex C issues relating to cost recovery.
4. To bring audit and cost recovery issues together.
5. To enhance understanding in the implications of volume determination for either royalty or for tax computation purposes.
6. To enhance our understanding of the key areas of conflict in cost recovery with a view to shedding light on the how best to resolve them.
7. To enable a better understanding of resource rent and the economics of cost recovery.
8. To highlight the impact of cost recovery on cash flow.
9. To broaden understanding of cost recovery model.