Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
This ALL Specifications course takes students through the basics of producing useful specifications. This includes using advanced narrative techniques to achieve common understanding and high recall factor of facts. A balance between structure and flexibility has to be constantly upheld. The course also gives a number of different workflows that can be deployed to secure a solid common understanding.
Basic specification theory – How can the wishes and requirements of stakeholders be transmitted to team members that will do the work?
- The case for using narratives for specification. User Stories and their practical use. Start with the “why”.
- Reaching common understanding, the importance of verbal communication in this process.
- Adding acceptance criteria, detailed scenarios.
- Relevant metadata – Specifications carry extra information to help determine prioritization and course of action. Discussion of what is relevant.
- A tactile exercise to try specifying a delivery.
Workflows – Specifications need to be thoroughly formulated, refined and reviewed from different perspectives.
- A number of model workflows are presented and discussed to give students a selection to choose from.
Decomposition of specifications – Specifications have to be broken down into manageable sizes so that implementation can be reasonably understood and estimated.
- The Story Map as the backbone of understanding and aggregation of metrics.
- Different patterns for decomposition.
- Minimal user value quality (marketable feature).
Estimation at large – Predictability is always a desired quality. Different methods for estimation of different things.
- Estimation Poker, Magic Estimation, Buy a feature, keeping the references for estimation realistic.
- Uncertainty, impact estimation, cost of delay.
- Complexity estimation, special specifications for experiments and investigations.
- Kano analysis, desirability of qualities.
Visualize and understand – Different ways to illustrate a solution and focus on common understanding.
- Backlog in varying detail, Story map in detail. Storyboarding. Impact mapping.
- Building a high level roadmap to focus everybody.
- State event pattern, ways to illustrate.
- Workflow for preparing specifications for action.