Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
What makes people perform well and enjoy their work-life?
- Why is this important?
A tactile exercise to get a handle on constant improvement, self-organization and flow
- The Deming PDSA Circle
- Empirical process control
History of Agile and Lean
- Agile Manifesto
- Toyota Production System
- Lean Thinking
- The creation of Scrum
- The Learning Organization
- Lean Startup
- Cynefin and other models
- Why much work in the modern world fall in the complex domain
Why the traditional ways of Big Upfront Planning (BUP) are insufficient to solve complex problem effectively
- Neo-Taylorism, top-down control
The heart of Agile and Lean
- A fairy tale supplying an overview
Scrum and Kanban
- Sprint based work or constant flow, pros and cons
The classic Agile roles, taking care of the strategic, tactical and operational areas
- The CO/PO: Team Captain, Product Owner, Commanding Officer or CEO
- The XO/SM: Team Master, coach, Executive Officer or COO
- The Team or staff members
Retrospectives and constant learning
- Kaizen and Kaikaku, small steps and giant leaps
- Handling of unplanned activities
- Handling of periodic activities
Predictability and its importance
- Estimation, different methods, pros and cons
- Building reliable and predictable sprints or cadences
An exercise in estimation