Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
You will learn advanced applications of the modeling language and advanced techniques, complex modeling situations and direct applications to your own real-world examples. Upon successful completion of this course you will be ready to take the ArchiMate® 3.0 Foundation and Practitioner exam at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
After you pass the exams you will be ArchiMate® 3.0 Practitioner certified and registered with The Open Group. Our trainers are certified and accredited by The Open Group, and have trained over 2000 ArchiMate® participants with a 98% exam pass rate.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the background, key concepts and applications of ArchiMate® Core for modeling and describing architectures
- Be able to use the ArchiMate® language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
- Understand the additional layers and aspects of ArchiMate®, their viewpoints and their application to core concepts
- Be able to apply the derivation rules for relationships in the language
- Understand the language customization mechanism
- Be able to apply ArchiMate® in complex modeling situations
-Be able to complete the ArchiMate® 3 level 1 & 2 exams (with some self-directed study)
No specific prerequisites. You will need approximately 20 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the ArchiMate® 3.0 book.
ArchiMate® 3.0 Specification and course material is digitally available via Moodle, You will receive an email with login to Moodle.
Please bring your own computer to the course.
Open Book: No
Exam type: Multiple choice
Number of questions: 40
Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 questions)
Time limit: 60 minutes (*)
Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
(*) Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language. Please see https://certification.opengroup.org/examinations#ESL for more information