Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
After the course, participants will be able to independently find their way in the RSA and use it as a 3D modelling tool for structural analysis. Participants will also be aware of the more advanced analytical methods that RSA offers and how RSA can be used in a BIM solution by communicating to other modelling and analysis tools.
• Introduction to Robot Structural Analysis
• Modeling of beam and shell type elements
• Definition and changing of loads
• Manual and automatic load combinations
• Linear analysis vs non-linear analysis
• Meshing possibilities and limits
• Offsets and rigid links
• Use of Claddings for load distributions
• Beam end releases
• Viewing results graphically and in table formats
• Modelling of a complex beam to column connection
We recommend participants interested in using the concrete and / or steel design in Robot to take the Steel and Concrete courses as well and point out that it is possible to take them right after the basic course.Påmeldingsskjema Send meg gratis info