Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Delegates will learn about the new Cisco Intelligent Information Network model (IIN) and the Cisco Service-Oriented Network Architecture (SONA) as architectural frameworks for converged networks. These networks bring with them a number of VoIP related challenges and you will be given an understanding of VoIP network essentials. In order to ensure the quality in a converged network, you will deal with concepts and implementation methods for Quality of Service (QoS).
Finally, you will face the evolution of wireless security standards, and describe elements of Cisco wireless LAN (WLAN) network.
You will work on case studies and several labs based on the Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISR) related to the converged network topics.
* Describe Network Requirements
* Describe Cisco VoIP Implementations
* Introducing VoIP Networks
* Digitizing and Packetizing Voice
* Encapsulating Voice Packets for Transport
* Calculating Bandwidth Requirements
* Implementing Voice Support in an Enterprise
* Introduction to IP QoS
* Introducing QoS
* Identifying Models for Implementing QoS
* Methods for Implementing QoS
* Implement the DiffServ QoS Model
* Introducing Classification and Marking
* Using NBAR for Classification
* Introducing Queuing Implementations
* Configuring WFQ
* Configuring CBWFQ and LLQ
* Introducing Congestion Avoidance
* Introducing Traffic Policing and Shaping
* WAN Link Efficiency Mechanisms
* Implementing QoS Pre-Classify
* Deploying End-to-End QoS
* Implement AutoQoS
* Introducing AutoQoS
* Mitigating Common AutoQoS Problems
* Implement Wireless Scalability
* WLAN QoS Implementation
* Introducing 802.1x
* Configuring Encryption and Authentication on Lightweight Access PointsWLAN Management
This course is recommended as preparation for exam 642-845. This course is part of the CCNP curriculum.
# Valid CCNA
# BCMSN is recommended
# Candidates for Cisco CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCIE Routing and Switching and CCIE Communications and Services certifications
# Network administrators and technicians responsible for implementing and troubleshooting complex routed network environments
# Network administrators responsible for implementing and managing medium-to-large business networks
# Senior network support staff performing a help-desk role in a medium or enterprise-sized company that has internal network support escalation staff
# Network support staff who design, implement, and troubleshoot Layer 3 connectivity issues