Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Dette kurset har ingen fremtidige kursdato(er) oppført. Bruk skjemaet for å kontakte kursholderen for mer informasjon.
Blended Virtual Course
The course is a hybrid of virtual training and self-study which will be a mixture of teaching using Microsoft Teams for short bursts at the beginning of the day, then setting work for the rest of the day and then coming back at the end of the day for another on-line session for any questions before setting homework in the form of practice exams for the evening. You do not have to install Microsoft Teams, you will receive a link and can access the course using the web browser.
Remote proctored exam
Take your exam from any location. Read about iSQI remote proctored exam here
Requirements for the exam:
Dette 3 dagers kurset er rettet mot de som arbeider med testanalyse og som ønsker ytterligere kompetanse innenfor området. TA kurset er basert på Foundation kursets pensum og gir grunnleggende ferdigheter innenfor testanalyse til deltakerne.
Bouvet sine kursdeltakeres testresultater vs ISTQB gjennomsnitt
- designing good quality tests conditions and test cases
- prioritising testing based upon risk and constraints
- understanding and being able to implement the appropriate black box techniques and non-functional characteristics appropriate for the test analyst
- and to effectively participate in a variety of documentation reviews
- section 1 relates to the test analyst’s tasks in the test process
- section 2 is concerned with the test analyst’s role in risk based testing
- section 3 is the largest section of the syllabus and looks in detail at the various black-box techniques that every test analyst should know and apply within projects.
- sSection 4 relates to software quality characteristics that need to be identified and tested by the test analyst
- section 5 looks at how the test analyst performs effective reviews
- section 6 is concerned with the various tools that every test analyst should know in order to perform their work efficiently.
The participant must attain the ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing qualification as a pre-requisite to taking the exam. The exam is a remote proctored exam.
The ISTQB Advanced TA exam is a 2-hour multiple choice exam with the pass mark being 65%. There is an extra 45 minutes allowed for candidates whose first language is not English.You must hold the ISTQB Foundation certificate in software testing in order to sit this exam