Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
In this workshop we'll look at all the major changes that happened since Java 8. First we'll look at the new module system in Java and its impact on new and existing codebases. Then, we'll examine the new features in Java 10 such as local-variable type inference with `var`. Of course Java 11 - with an all-new HttpClient API - and beyond won't be forgotten. In this workshop, you'll learn through listening, experiencing demos and live-coding. You'll be coding with new Java features yourself with hands-on labs. After finishing the workshop, you'll be able to confidently move your team and codebases beyond Java 8!
- Introduction to the Java module system
- New features introduced in Java 9 (jshell, API updates, HttpClient)
- Start of hands-on labs
- New features introduced in Java 10 and later (local-variable type inference with `var` & more)
- Second part of hands-on labs
- Moving from Java 8 to 11 and beyond: migration and Long-term Support
Java developers and architects who want to move beyond Java 8
A machine with JDK 11 or later installed. Optional: your favorite IDE that supports Java 11 or late
A machine with JDK 11 or later installed. Optional: your favorite IDE that supports Java 11 or later.Påmeldingsskjema Send meg gratis info