Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
The Mastering Microsoft Endpoint Manager course is updated and extended to 3 days, and it covers both SCCM and Intune. This course explains how to Plan, Configure and Manage Microsoft Intune. During this course system administrators will learn how to manage client computers and mobile devices: Software Deployment, Update Management, Remote Assistance, Policies and more, all from the public cloud.
The goal of the course is to be able to manage all your endpoints: servers and clients including mobile devices. Also, in an ever changing landscape, learn how to adopt and be informed about developments in endpoint management.
- Introduction to device management “the Microsoft way”
- Running Hybrid Mode: SCCM and Intune
- Enrolling devices (iOS, Android, Windows 10 and macOS)
- Autopilot, Apple Business Manager and Android Enterprise Enrollment
- Compliance Policies
- Configuration Profiles
- App management part 1: Deployment
- App management part 2: Configuration
- App management part 3: Protection
- Windows Update
- Roles and Auditing
Oslo, Bergen og Trondheim, kan settes opp i andre byer på forespørsel.
Attendees of this course should have understanding of Active Directory and Networking.
09.00-16.00 alle dager
As this course covers both SCCM and Intune, the audience for this training is people that are going to work with Device Management.Påmeldingsskjema Kontakt oss