Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This Docker and Kubernetes training course is designed to provide attendees with a comprehensive foundation of Docker and Kubernetes technologies. The entire core features of Kubernetes is covered including, Pods, Labels, Volumes, Replication Controllers, Services and more. The course takes attendees from installation to management and usage through a combination of lecture and hands-on lab exercises where they will gain experience configuring and managing Kubernetes objects. In addition, this course will give attendees a solid understanding of Kubernetes including advanced features and security to run safety a Kubernetes cluster in production.
· Docker and Linux container technology
· Docker containers lifecycle
· Working with Docker images
· Network communication between containers
· Persistence of data in containers
· Container orchestration requirements and available options
· Introduction to Kubernetes and other orchestration systems
· Kubernetes core concepts: Pods, Labels, Controllers, Services, Secretes, Persistent Data Volumes, Claims, Namespaces, Quotas
· Kubernetes reference architecture and its main components
· Containers network model in Kubernetes
· Service discovery, scaling and load balancing
· DNS for service discovery
· Ingress controller and reverse proxy
· Persistence of application state and the data volume model in Kubernetes
· Storage backend in Kubernetes: local, NFS, GlusterFS, Ceph
· Cluster management
· Deployment of applications and services on a Kubernetes cluster
· Advanced controllers: Daemon Sets and Stateful Sets
· Job and Cron jobs
· Standalone pods
· Storage Classes and Dynamic Storage provisioning
· Network policies
· Securing a Kubernetes cluster
· Authentication, Authorization and Access Control
· Control Plane High Availability
· Auto Scaling
· Cluster monitoring
More Docker courses: https://nor.nobleprog.eu/docker-trening
Vi leverer kurs i hele Norge - ta kontakt.
Familiarity with using the Linux command line, Linux file system, Linux networking, bash scripting.
Computer programming concepts and methodologies.
Familiarity with Docker and Linux containers technology.
3 dager - 21 timer
This course is for people and teams that want to learn Kubernetes foundation and containers orchestration requirements to build services that are secure, robust, highly available, resilient and self-healing:
· QA Engineers
· IT Project Managers
Send meg gratis info