Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Dette kurset har ingen fremtidige kursdato(er) oppført. Bruk skjemaet for å kontakte kursholderen for mer informasjon.
You will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to identify Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as a Product Owner and a Product Manager, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
-Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
-Preparing for PI Planning
-Leading PI Planning
-Executing the Program Increment
-Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
- 3 days – from 09:00 AM – 03: PM
- Pre-meeting before class to check the technical setup and greet each other
- Homework before class to increase the benefits of the training
- Online discussions and feedback on exercises
- Additional help for certification and exam
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
-Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Business Owners, and Business
-Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, and members of the LACE
-Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications