Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This course aim to improve the participants knowledge, understanding and skills in the following overall learning
• Obtain competence of forces involved, related to ship handling in general, and offshore loading in particular
• Obtain competence of planning and manual manoeuvring in port, narrow waters and at offshore loading installations
• Obtain competence of the Equinor, Teekay and OGUK’s requirements for training of shuttle tanker personnel
• Improve skills in performing good Bridge Team Cooperation and communication
• Improve competence in use of all propulsion machinery, navigational equipment, steering systems and deck equipment involved
The course content aim to give the participants basic
knowledge, understanding and skills of:
• Ship handling
• Pivot point
• Squat/sink age/interaction
• ROT technique
The course is divided into modules and consists of totally nine theoretical lessons and eight selected simulator exercises. Participant learning progress is assessed by concurrent evaluation of it during both theory sessionsand simulator exercises.
Completed DP CAP exercises (Preparation and Start), DPO Preparation/ DP Basic, Minimum valid D4 Certificate
A prerequisite for attending this course is completed DP CAP exercises for this level. The course is reduced to 3
days based on completed on board training.
Send meg gratis info
Masters, Chief Officers and Junior Officers employed on offshore vessels as OOW/DPO.