Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Kursdato: 12.-16. juni, eksamen 19. juni, kl. 09.00-12.45
Kursdato: 16.-20. oktober, eksamen 23. oktober, kl. 09.00-12.45
Bouvet sine kursdeltakeres testresultater vs ISTQB gjennomsnitt.
"Lloyd Roden er en av de beste instruktørene som finnes på dette området. Han klarer å engasjere gjennom variasjon, gode eksempler og oppgaver pluss rom for humor"
On completion the Test Manager will be able to:
1. Manage a testing project by implementing the mission, goals and testing processes established for the testing organisation.
2. Organise and lead risk identification and risk analysis sessions and use the results of such sessions for test estimation, planning, monitoring and control. They will learn specific risk mitigation activities to determine residual risk and can report them to project stakeholders so that informed decisions can be made.
3. Create and implement test plans consistent with the organisational policies and test strategies.
4. Estimate test effort and resource usage for projects using a variety of estimation techniques.
5. Continuously monitor and control the test activities to achieve project objectives.
6. Assess and report relevant and timely test status to project stakeholders.
7. Identify skills and resource gaps in their test team and participate in sourcing adequate resources.
8. Identify and plan necessary skills development within their test team.
9. Process a business case for test activities, which outlines the cost and benefits expected.
10. Ensure proper communication within the test team and with other project stakeholders.
11. Participate in and lead test process improvement initiatives.
12. Plan and implement the selection of different types of tools, including open-source and custom-built tools, such that risks, costs, benefits and opportunities are adequately considered.
The course is highly practical and laptops are recommended.
Utilities, tools and templates will be provided during the course to help the Test Manager in their daily tasks.
The exam will be scheduled the first workday (Monday) after course completion.
The ISTQB Advanced TM exam is a 3-hour multiple choice exam with the pass mark being 65%. There is an extra 45 minutes allowed for candidates whose first language is not English.You must hold the ISTQB Foundation certificate in software testing in order to sit this exam.
The exam fee is NOK 4.300,- + VAT.