Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
Course version: 015
This course provides an overview of the uses of Quality Management
This training course provides an overview of the uses of Quality Management. It introduces the basic business processes involved in Quality Management, as well as how these are mapped in the SAP system.
Furthermore, it demonstrates the most important aspects of integration with other SAP applications.
Course based on software release
SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EhP 7
- Overview of Processes and Available Solutions
- Quality Management as Part of the SAP Solution Portfolio
Overview of QM in the Logistics Supply Chain
- QM in Company Processes
- QM Processes in the Logistics Supply Chain
Quality Management in Procurement
Quality Management in Production
Quality Management in Sales and Distribution Service
- Logistics Master Data in Quality Planning
- Inspection Planning and QM Basic Data
- Overview of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis and Control Plan
- The Inspection Lot
- Inspection Lot Creation
- Inspection and Inspection Lot Completion
- Sample Management
- General Notification Processing
- Quality Notifications in the Logistics Supply Chain
- Dynamic Modification and Statistical Process Control
- Quality Scores and Costs
- Evaluations in Quality Management
Test Equipment Management
- Stability Study Process Flow
- Objects in the Stability Study
This training course is an essential prerequisite for the following detailed training courses in the area of Quality Management.Påmeldingsskjema Send meg gratis info