Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Course version: 016
Gain knowledge about the fundamentals of SAP NetWeaver Application Server
Presentation in detail of the architecture of SAP NetWeaver Application Server (SAP NetWeaver AS).
Learn effective techniques for navigating.
Receive an overview of the development process in an SAP system landscape
Help Desk / COE Support
Program / Project Manager
Knowledge of information technology
Course based on software release
SAP ECC 6.07/SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- Explaining the Key Capabilities of SAP NetWeaver
- Explaining the Architecture of an SAP System, Application Server (AS) ABAP and Application Server (AS) Java
- Navigating with SAP Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Windows in AS ABAP Systems
- Navigating with a Browser in AS Java Systems
- Explaining AS ABAP and AS Java System Architecture
- Identifying the Processes of an AS ABAP System
- Processing User Requests in AS ABAP
- Using Additional Processes of an AS ABAP System
- Explaining the Processes of an AS Java System
Software Development in SAP Systems
- Outlining the Data Structure of an AS ABAP System
- Managing Transports in the ABAP Environment
- Explaining ABAP Workbench Tools
- Developing and Transporting an ABAP Repository Object
- Developing Applications in AS Java
- Developing Applications in Eclipse for ABAP
Communication and Integration Technologies
- Describing Communication with Remote Function Call-Based (RFC) Technology
- Describing the Basics of Web Services
- Describing OData in SAP Gateway
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Explaining Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Describing the Installation of an SAP System
- Describing the Maintenance of an SAP System
SAP Portfolio Overview
- Identifying the Platform, Database, and User Experience in the SAP Technology Portfolio
- Outlining Additional Components of the SAP Technology Portfolio
- Identifying the Components of the SAP Applications Portfolio
SAP User Interfaces
- Accessing AS ABAP Systems with SAP GUI
- Accessing SAP Systems Using Other User Interfaces
Additional Information Sources
- Accessing the SAP Service Marketplace (SMP)
- Accessing the SAP Community Network (SCN)
- For a general overview of SAP NetWeaver, please attend the course SAPNW.
- SAPTEC examines SAP NetWeaver Application Server and imparts the fundamentals that are required for subsequent courses related to the technology of SAP NetWeaver.
- SAPTEC is the entry point for many SAP NetWeaver curricula like System Administration, ABAP Development, Portal & Process Integration.
- In the context of updated courses, SAP reserves the right to use newer software than specified in this course description.