Improving Time-to-Market with the Scaled Agile Framework® with SAFe®5 DevOps Practitioner Certification - Online
This 4-day course provides a comprehensive overview for ... [+]
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Attendees will explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
Attendees will leave with the tools they need to execute an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the knowledge they need to support the plan. The course also prepares students for the optional SAFe® 5.0 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
- SMALL CLASS: 12 attendees max- Four short days – from 10:00 AM – 02:30 PM- Homework before class to increase the benefits of the training- Online discussions and feedback on exercises- Additional help for certification and exam
- Introducing DevOps- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration- Building quality with Continuous Integration- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand- Taking action
- Understand the CALMR approach to DevOps, why it is so important, and be able to explain it to others- Understand the importance of continuous integration, continuous testing, and be ready to apply it- Apply the concepts of continuous security- Map their current delivery pipeline- Measure the flow of value through the delivery pipeline- Identify gaps and delays in flow- Improve the process of exploring customer needs- Improve the process of developing, building, and integrating continuously- Improve the process of continuously deploying to staging and production environments- Improve the release process- Execute an action plan for their DevOps transformation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All members of an Agile Release Train- Development Managers, Engineering Managers- Configuration Managers, Release Managers- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects- Product Managers, Product Owners- System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec- QA Managers, Testers- Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
All are welcome to attend the course without prior knowledge.
- Exam format: Multiple choice, multiple response- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed- Exam access: Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioner course- Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.- Number of questions: 45- Passing score: 33 out of 45 (73%)- Language: English- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.- Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.