Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
According to Statista there were well over a million small boats owned by households in the UK by 2017. When we consider the perils of the sea and other risks faced by boat owners it is easy to see why small boat insurance is important.
This programme looks at the different types of small boat and the need to insure them. It also examines the cover offered by insurers. We will also be considering the main risk and underwriting factors of this type of insurance.
Key objectives you will understand:
· How the term ‘small boat’ is defined by insurers
· The main risks faced by small boat owners and why it is important to insure them
· The small boat insurance market
· The main cover and the key exclusions found in typical small boat insurance policies
· The main optional extensions offered by small boat insurers
· The main underwriting and rating factors used by small boat insurers
Learning includes formal presentations, and active participation in a series of case studies and group discussion in a workshop environment. Workbooks and supplementary materials will be provided.
Anyone who needs a basic understanding of small boat insurance and how it operatesPåmeldingsskjema Kontakt oss