Vanligvis vil CTRL + + tastene kunne brukes for å øke størrelsen, og CTRL + - for å redusere den.
Har du hjul på musen, kan du bruke CTRL sammen med hjulet for å justere størrelsen. På Mac kan du bruke CMD + + og CMD + -.
Dette kurset har ikke oppført noen dato for studiestart. Bruk skjemaet under for å kontakte leverandør for nærmere informasjon.
This workshop identifies the relationships between the home based transits and the requirements of
a client who exports. Topics covered include:
• An explanation of risks attaching to different types of Marine Cargo found when importing and
• The impact of legislation such as the Marine Insurance Act, Carriage of Goods by Sea Act and
international trading conventions such as Hague Visby
• Understanding the Institute Cargo Clauses
• Overview of commonly used INCO terms
• How to collect data to get a quotation
• Application of general average scenarios
• Explanations of the typical covers and extensions found in the market place
• Differential risk factors associated with a range of territories
• Common exclusions found in Marine Cargo wordings and their impact on claims
• How to recognise the types of hazard associated with different types of vehicles and vessels
• Importance of documentation such as the Bill of Lading
• Differential valuations found in Marine Cargo
• Overview of RHA and CMR conditions of carriage
• Practicing loss controls.
Learning is by active participation in a series of open forum examination studies discussions.
Workbooks and supplementary materials will be provided.
At all points in the course explanations will be supported by appropriate case law and statute where