Complete forklift training, theortical and practical, in English. Forklifts up to 10 tonnes capacity. Takes place in Oslo. [+]
In many industries there is a basic need for handling goods and other materials, often with many employees and goods for many billion.
Basic knowledge of the truck and the laws and regulations that are the material handling framework, helps those working with and around a truck to ensure that they avoid damage to persons and the goods they handle. Toyota Material Handling offers statutory truck driver courses with practices that give you or your employees the right prerequisites for working independently in an efficient and safe way.
Toyota's instructors have more than 230 years of practical experience from the industry
Our forklift driver course is developed by professionals with backgrounds like truck drivers, truck mechanics or other related work experience.
Our 10 course instructors, who annually educate over 3400 drivers on a national basis, have over 90 years of experience as instructors in the field of truck, crane, passenger lifts, wheel loaders and other mass transport vehicles.
The course contains complete truck theory and practical driving:
This is a course with a good mix of theory and practice. Course participants receive:
• Introduction to Working Environment, Responsibilities and Consequences (Theory)
• Truck theory including truck types, applications, mode of operation and safety (theory)
• Basic practical training (Driving technique, control and mode of operation)
• In-depth practical driving training (Function test, freight handling and driving training)
• All participants will undergo a theoretical and practical exam
• Appropriate teaching in relation to reading and writing difficulties
• If you have passed the truck driver course you will receive classes: T1, T2, T3, T4 & T5 *
* The theory covers all classes, but not all locations have T3 and T5 machines available for driving. They are unusual in Norway. Should you or your workplace need these classes, please contact!
Cheap education, right at work:
After completing the course you will be left with:
• A good foundation for safe and efficient material handling
• Opportunity to go straight to work as a truck driver
• Door opener for a career
• Employees who have the prerequisites for performing assigned duties
The course can also be adapted to businesses:
We arrange courses that suit your company, on request.
Good feedback from course participants and employers:
We receive very good feedback from course participants and employers both on the content and the completion of the courses. Most people appreciate a lot of practical driving and the experience our course instructors hold that they manage to convey during the course.
Limited with space - Sign up now!